Australian’s are facing an unprecedented health crisis and we need to support each other in maintaining social distancing and keeping food in Australian homes. To assist in the delivery of essential groceries to families across the country, Bidfood have opened our 40+ warehouses (normally wholesale only) to the public. We won't be able to deliver to all locations just yet, but this service will be available to most locations across the country.
How does it work?
- Order your groceries via our easy-to-use online store
- Access thousands of essential groceries including milk, eggs, pasta, rice, sanitary and cleaning products
- Pay with credit card at checkout
- $200 minimum order and $10 flat delivery fee*
- Please allow at least 2 days delivery leeway during this busy time
- No returns will be accepted due to community need to stop the spread of COVID-19
- Online store accessible via desktop and tablet devices
- Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to apartment buildings at this point in time
Register below to become a Bidfood Home Delivery customer.
* Delivery fee may attract additional charges for extremely remote customers.